Thank You for Attending
Information regarding course evaluations can be found here.
35th International Seating Symposium Syllabus can be downloaded here.
The University of Pittsburgh
Department of Rehabilitation Science and Technology Continuing Education Program (RSTCE) presents:
35th International Seating Symposium (ISS)
Symposium March 20 – 22, 2019
Pre- Symposium Workshops March 18 - 19, 2019
David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh, PA USA
The ISS is the world's leading educational conference and exhibition on the topic of Wheelchair Seating, Mobility, and Associated Assistive Technologies; attended by all stakeholders including clinicians, consumers, advocates, researchers, providers, manufacturers, and policymakers from over 30 nations. Attendees have the opportunity to earn up to 1.7 CEUs. Click here to download the program schedule.
- Over 140 sessions including pre-symposium workshops, plenary sessions, instructional courses, papers, and posters
- A 127,000 square foot Exhibition Hall with over 150 exhibitors of products and services, with both public and attendee-only hours
- Social Event at Heinz Field
- Assistive Technology Professionals (ATP)
- Seating and Mobility Specialist (SMS)
- Rehabilitation Engineering Technologist (RET)
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Product Developers
- People with Disabilities
- Recreational Therapists
- Rehabilitation Engineers & Technicians
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors
- Policy Makers
The ISS supports participation by all individuals. Attendees who require accomodations are welcome to advise ISS of this by email email@example.com or 412-624-6366.
* The ISS reserves the right to cancel and/or replace sessions including Pre-Symposium Workshops due to insufficient registrations.