38th International Seating Symposium
April 13-15, 2023
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Don’t get scammed!
Our team is aware of potential scams targeting exhibitors. These attempts often report that the deadline to pay registration has passed or that payment is overdue or claim to have access to special discounts on hotel room bookings.
Below is a list of fraudulent organizations that have been brought to our attention this year:
- NTA Travel
- Asteron Technology
- Trade Show Planners (“TSP”)
- Exhibitor Services, AAT
- Enterprise Leads
Please note that this list is not exhaustive. If you are contacted by a questionable third party or are unsure about the validity of a call or email, please reach out and ask! You can always contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also note that we do not sell our attendee list, so you will never be prompted to purchase such lists.
As a reminder: all ISS correspondence will come directly from the ISS team (email@example.com) or Barry Steelman (firstname.lastname@example.org), our exhibit hall manager.
Any correspondence regarding hotel booking with come directly from our team or the hotels themselves. ISS also partners with VisitPITTSBURGH and CNTV for travel and marketing support.
Features for the 38th ISS Exhibit Hall include:
- 11+ hours of unopposed exhibiting time
- 100,000+ square foot hall with spacious layout
- Marshalling yard for convenient show parking and load-in/load-out scheduling
Exhibit Hall Schedule
Wednesday, April 12
- Exhibitor Move-In: 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Hall Open & ISS Welcome Social: 5:00pm – 7:30pm
Thursday, April 13
- Hall Open: 7:30am – 7:30pm
Friday, April 14
- Hall Open: 7:30am – 3:00pm
- Exhibitor Move-Out: 3:00pm to close
*The ISS reserves the right to change the exhibiting schedule as needed.