for the 35th ISS
Thank you for your interest in registering for the 35th ISS. The 35th ISS will be held in Pittsburgh, PA, USA, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. Attendees can expect to earn up to 17 Contact Hours, or 1.7 CEUs, depending on their individual course selection. The ISS is proud to offer its largest exhibit hall yet-over 127,000 square feet of the latest and greatest in the field of assistive technology.
1) Sign in with an existing account, or create a new account
2) Click "ISS 2019 Registration"
- Regular Registration (February 1, 2019 through March 17, 2019) - $759.00 USD
- On-Site Registration (March 18, 2019 through March 22, 2019) - $859.00 USD
- Student Rate - $250.00 USD
Pre-Conference Course Rates
- 4-Hour Course- $179.00 USD
- ISWP Training Tools and Hybrid Course Snapshot is FREE with regular conference registration.
- 8-Hour Course- $319.00 USD
ISS Tech Training Course (One or Both days may be taken)
- 8-Hour, Day 1- $319.00 USD
- 8-Hour, Day 2- $319.00 USD
Group Registration is available. To register a group, you must provide the attendees' names and email addresses. The attendees will then be sent emails to complete their registrations prior to the start of the symposium. Group discounts are NOT available.
- Access to educational sessions
- Continental breakfast and breaks each day
- Wednesday and Thursday walk-about lunch (Exhibit Hall)
- Wednesday Welcome Reception (Exhibit Hall)
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Unlimited Free Access to over 40 RSTCE online webinars and complimentary CEUs for one year after the ISS. Please note this does NOT include the RESNA Review Course or the AT CERT course.
Methods of Payment
VISA - MasterCard - Discover - American Express - Check
(All payments are to be made in US dollars)
Credit Card Payment:
Credit card payments are made through a secure online registration process:
- Log-on to www.rstce.org.
- Complete the registration form on the portal and submit electronically.
- Registrants will be prompted for credit card information.
- A confirmation of payment will be sent via email.
- Registrants should print or save a copy of the payment form for their records.
Instructions for Payment by Check:
- Complete the online registration form and select the "pay by check" option to submit the registration electronically.
- Print out the registration form and mail a copy of the form along with the check.
Make checks payable to: University of Pittsburgh
Mail check payments to:
University of Pittsburgh/RSTCE
Attention: Meghan Wander
6425 Penn Avenue, Suite 401
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
All cancellations must be made in writing either by US postal service or e-mail.
For cancellations sent before March 1, 2019, tuition will be refunded minus a $100 administrative fee. Cancellations sent after March 1, 2019, but before March 17, 2019 tuition will be refunded minus a $250.00 administrative fee. No tuition will be refunded if sent after March 17, 2019.
Consent to Use Photographic Image
By attending the 35th ISS, attendees give the University of Pittsburgh permission to use the attendee's image or voice in photographs, video recordings, electronic reproductions, social networking, and audio recordings both now and in the future.